We are urgently looking for Civil Superintendents/Supervisors/Engineers available for immediate start on the FGP/WPMP project in Tengiz, Kazakhstan, short term assignment (aprox 2 months) possibility for permanent contract . FGP/WPMP is a world-class mega project employing technologies to increase capacity and reliability. Details at Andra.email@example.com +40 732 472 744
A degree in a relevant technical discipline.
– Minimum 10 years of extensive experience in managing construction activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector – Mechanical project
– Substantial experience of supervising construction staff to achieve effective concrete construction execution.
– Read, understand and communicate projects codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
– Excellent ability to supervise multi-disciplined and multi-cultural project teams
– Excellent communication and presentation skills in English language.
– Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating with high performance team.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Communicate the construction requirements to all contractors and staff ensuring compliance and conformance with the safety plan, quality plan and Client requirements;
– Management and guidance of supervision to ensure site productivity and efficiency result in meeting contract targets;
– Supervise and coordinate the construction activities within assigned areas;
– Provide daily supervisory surveillance checks and records, ensuring that contractors management and supervision are providing safe working conditions and permit procedures, protective equipment, experienced / qualified supervision and manpower, with reliable, well maintained equipment to execute the contracted works as per contract schedule and targets;
– Routinely study, check, review and validate the discipline scope of work against the appropriate Contract Requisition
– Perform other tasks upon request of direct managers.