We are looking for a front desk officer (receptionist) to work in Bucharest for our Client an international Oil and Gas company operating in Bucharest.
- Provides excellent customer service to partners, staff, and visitors, and reception desk coverage and support; displays a positive attitude and projects a welcoming, professional image;
- Performs receptionist duties – greeting clients and telephone callers,
- Directing them to proper person or area, and generally manages reception desk traffic flow;
- Register and monitor the invoices
- Good English knowledge – French would be considered as an advantage.
- MS Office (Intermediate level).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively.
- Location –Ghetarilor 15 (next to China Embassy)
- Schedule- Monday to Friday
- Attractive salary package
- Company support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high-performance culture.
Andra.email@example.com +40 732 472 744
Front desk officer (receptionist)- Bucharest for an international Oil and Gas company