A cookie can be useful since it allows us to recognize your device the next time you visit or navigate through our website.
- to enable the proper functioning of our website (strictly necessary and functional cookies);
- to generate overall statistics and gain insight into the use of our website by the public in order to optimize our website and services (performance cookies);
We use the strictly necessary and functional cookies when you explore our website. Only after you have given your consent.
Strictly necessary and functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain functions and parts of the website function well and that your preferences remain known to us. For example, cookies can be used to remember your display preferences (e.g. language, font size), to render fonts and make a responsive website perfectly fitted for your device, or to remember a search term.
- storing preferences such as language, location, the number of search results to be displayed etc.;
- storing settings for optimal video display, such as buffer size and your screen’s resolution details;
- reading your browser settings so that we can display our website optimally on your screen;
- loading the website evenly so that it remains accessible;
- making it possible to place a reaction on our website.
To generate overall statistics and gain insight into the use of our website by the public and in order to optimize our website and services we use several (third party) tools to improve our internet offer.
If you do not agree with the creation of a pseudonymized user profile, you can object at any time. For this, please use the contact options specified under this policy or click on the several opt-out options as mentioned below.
Last update: 10 Dec 2019